Boys have a lot competing for their attention, and peer pressure can be tremendous — making it a challenge to encourage them toward the things of God and living the Christian life.
Jim George helps young guys understand why God is important in everything they do. And he teaches that the Bible has the answers for all the questions and issues they face as they grow older. Boys will learn:
- The value of respecting their parents.
- Keys to making right choices.
- How to choose the best kinds of friends.
- How to take school seriously and be responsible.
- The importance of reading the Bible and spending time in prayer.
This book includes built-in discussion questions and interactive material. Open a whole new world for your boy, and point them in the right direction to become a boy after God’s own heart.
A great resource for Sunday school, youth group studies, individual reading, or a birthday gift.
Physical Book Available