What makes for a great dad? It’s not as overwhelming as you might think. It all starts with having a heart for God, and a heart for your kids.
In A Dad After God’s Own Heart, bestselling author Jim George shares the simple basics for how to be a good dad with your kids. This includes…
- letting your kids know you love and care for them
- learning the keys to positive and effective communication
- knowing the qualities kids need most in a dad
- ways to encourage your children in their spiritual growth
- how to build healthy relationships that will last for a lifetime
As you commit to learning how to be a good dad, you’ll draw closer to your children and find fatherhood to be an incredible blessing.
Physical Book Available
Get Yours Today