Every 24 hours, women are faced with hundreds of decisions. What strategies can they use to consistently determine the good, better, and best choices as they face daily issues and challenges? How can they make their minutes count — and feel great about the results when the day ends?
From years of asking these very questions herself, Elizabeth George has put together proven guidelines to help you:
- Start the day right so priorities stay on track.
- Eliminate time-wasters and negative thoughts.
- Set goals to get things done efficiently.
- Plan more effectively and finish well.
- Pay attention to food and fitness for more energy and better health.
You will appreciate the hundreds of helpful tips and biblical insights in this book – all designed to help you experience greater productivity and spiritual blessing.
Physical Book Available