Whether you’re a new believer in Christ or a long-time follower, every Christian asks, “How can I be more effective in my prayer life?” When it comes to talking with God about people and life-issues, there’s always room for growth.
The Heart of a Woman Who Prays by Elizabeth George explores the blessings of prayer available to Christian women at all stages of faith. With Scripture, ideas, and practical advice, Elizabeth provides the inspiration, motivation, and step-by-step guidance to help you:
- Stabilize your emotions when life feels unstable.
- Apply God’s promises to your problems.
- Talk to God about family and friends.
- Discover and carry out God’s plan for your life.
- Count on God’s provision through hard times.
This book includes a built-in study guide suitable for individual and group use.
Physical Book Available