Love the Georges?
Do you love Elizabeth and Jim? If their books have blessed you in a special way, here’s a great way you can thank them in return. Take the following steps to tell other people about their message and spread word of mouth.
Write a Review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble:
Post a review of Elizabeth’s books on Amazon.com
Post a review of Elizabeth’s books on Barnes & Noble.com
Post a review of Elizabeth’s books on ChristianBook.com
Post a review of Jim’s books on Amazon.com
Post a review of Jim’s books on Barnes & Noble.com
Post a review of Jim’s books on ChristianBook.com
Ready-Made Quotes from Elizabeth and Jim to share on Twitter:
To share on Twitter, click on the quote. To share on Facebook, highlight the quote, copy and paste to your Facebook status.
Great Quotes from Elizabeth:
- “Our strength in public should be explained by what goes on in private between us and God.” http://www.ElizabethGeorge.com
- “The impact of your ministry to people will be in direct proportion to the time you spend away from people & with God.” www.ElizabethGeorge.com
- “When you think on the powerful truths of Scripture, God uses His Word to change your way of thinking.” http://www.ElizabethGeorge.com
- “The key to peace is not the absence of conflict, but the presence of God, no matter what the conflict.” http://www.ElizabethGeorge.com
Great Quotes from Jim:
- “The basic question about money isn’t how much we give to God, but how much of His money we keep for ourselves.” http://www.JimGeorge.com
- “God is never insensitive to our suffering. His sufficiency covers our insufficiency and draws us closer to Him.” http://www.JimGeorge.com
- “You will never be a leader in any area of your life if you are not a reader in those areas of life.” http://www.JimGeorge.com
- “It’s never too late to serve God, and it’s never too late to change life’s course so that you can make a difference.” http://www.JimGeorge.com