A Mom After God's Own Heart: 10 Ways to Love Your Children (Previous Edition) by Elizabeth George
The bestselling author of A Woman After God's Own Heart(R) (more than 700,000 copies sold) has a brand-new release! Elizabeth George's A Mother After God's Own Heart offers 10 principles to help moms make God an everyday part of their children's lives. Readers will explore how to...
- teach their children God's Word
- train them in God's ways
- talk to children about Jesus
- pray with and for them
Elizabeth, who has two grown children and six grandchildren, gives practical advice and real-life suggestions for helping children--no matter what their ages--incorporate God into daily life. Elizabeth's husband, Jim, also provides biblical advice from a dad's perspective.
- Series: George, Elizabeth (Insp)
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (July 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736915729
- ISBN-13: 978-0736915724
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces