A Woman After God's Own Heart (Previous Edition)
Experience real peace and joy as you follow God in every area of your life--and become a woman after His heart. With warmth and grace, Elizabeth George shares practical, scriptural insights on how you can pursue God's priorities when it comes to...
- your husband--foster a deep commitment to serving and honoring him
- your children--pray faithfully for them and teach them God's Word
- your home--create a nurturing atmosphere and a tapestry of beauty
- your walk with the Lord--grow through love of Scripture and in spiritual maturity
- your ministry--learn to reach out and be a blessing to others
Let God fulfill His greatest desire for you. Allow Him to transform you by embracing His plans for you. And find real purpose in a life of prayer, a life of priorities, a life as A Woman After God's Own Heart.
A WOMAN AFTER GOD'S OWN HEART (PREVIOUS EDITION)
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (July 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736918833
- ISBN-13: 978-0736918831
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
ELIZABETH GEORGE BOOKS
Elizabeth and her husband, Jim George, have helped countless men and women:
- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself through God’s loving eyes.
- Increase closeness in marriage by serving and honoring each other.
- Powerfully shape the hearts of children and teenagers.
- Enjoy greater intimacy with God.
Women around the world are drawn to Elizabeth’s approach of daily starting with the Bible to handle life’s challenges. Her ability to weave biblical truth into everyday issues has led readers to make over 15 of her books bestsellers.