10 Minutes to Knowing the Men and Women of the Bible By Jim George
The benefits we gain from God's Word multiply significantly as we see how the Lord worked in the lives of His people. Their examples help guide us in very practical ways, enabling us to live the Christian life more effectively and successfully.
The 50 biographical sketches in this book both instruct and encourage readers by looking at…
- the key facts about each Bible character's life
- major events and crises and how God worked through them
- special qualities worth emulating
- life lessons for everyday living and spiritual growth
As readers discover the ways God has worked through His people in the past, they'll become much better equipped for what God wants to do through them today. This is an outstanding resource for small group leaders, Bible study teachers, and personal time in God's Word.
- Series: The Bare Bones Bible Series
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (January 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736930418
- ISBN-13: 978-0736930413
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces