Finding God's Path Through Your Trials Growth and Study Guide By Elizabeth George
This book is no longer available for order.
Finding God’s Path Through Your Trials discusses the hard times we all face and reveals how people can “count it all joy.” Elizabeth George utilizes God’s Word to help you:
- Understand trials are not punishment.
- Realize God’s grace is sufficient for your trials.
- See the benefits brought by trials–patience, endurance, empathy.
- Experience deeper faith as you depend on God through trials.
- Trust God to use everything for His glory.
Elizabeth reminds that God won’t give you trials you cannot bear without including a way of escape. By turning to Jesus, you will find hope, joy, and meaning in your journey, no matter how bumpy it seems.
This companion study guide to Elizabeth’s book is designed for individual or group discussion.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Student/Study Guide edition (July 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736916520
- ISBN-13: 978-0736916523
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces