The Remarkable Prayers of the Bible Growth and Study Guide by Elizabeth George
This book is no longer available to order.
Jim George, respected Bible teacher and the bestselling author, now shares the wonder and strength of prayerful living. In this growth and study guide, practical questions, reflections, and insights into biblical context encourage readers to develop their own remarkable prayer life as they examine those who have gone before including:
- Abraham asks for guidance in the big and little decisions
- Hannah is focused in her prayer and receives mercy
- Moses prays with humility and is given the strength to lead God’s children
This resource is an excellent stand–alone study for individuals, groups, and classes and a great complement to The Remarkable Prayers of the Bible for a deeper, personal application study.
- Series: Remarkable Prayers of the Bible
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (January 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736916490
- ISBN-13: 978-0736916493
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.6 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces