Walking with the Women of the Bible: A Devotional Journey Through God's Word By Elizabeth George
Elizabeth George, author of A Woman After God's Own Heart® (more than 900,000 copies sold), invites women to get to know the women of the Bible. Readers will be intrigued and inspired as they become friends with Eve, Deborah, Rachel, Leah, Naomi, Mary, and many more. The devotions highlight how God reached out to these women and changed their lives. Readers will discover that He will also help them successfully handle their own situations and grow in areas that include:
- devotion and service (Ruth and Naomi)
- courage and honor (Esther)
- motherhood and creativity (Jochebed)
- wisdom and leadership (Deborah)
- sacrifice and faithfulness (Hannah)
Walking with the Women of the Bible encourages women to cultivate a deep, intimate relationship with God and turn to Him for strength, comfort, and help.
Formerly Women Who Loved God.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (March 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736923772
- ISBN-13: 978-0736923774
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds