Elizabeth George’s bestselling book, A Girl After God’s Own Heart, now has an exciting companion volume! It’s never too early to teach tween girls the value of having personal devotions alone with the Lord. And a great way to encourage that habit is with A Girl After God’s Own Heart – Devotional. Every day is an incredible new adventure for girls in this age group. New experiences, new things to learn, new challenges, new friendships, new activities, and much more. At this crucial transitional stage in life, these devotions help girls:
- See God as their best friend and helper.
- Trust God in their times of need.
- Learn how to make the best kinds of choices.
- Get along better with family and friends.
- Handle their emotions and responsibilities.
This devotional makes a great gift for daughters, grand-daughters, and young girls you want to encourage. It’s a wonderful resource for helping girls to experience the joys and blessings of getting to know God.
Physical Book Available