Relying on the Power of the Spirit: Acts by Elizabeth George
With more than 750,000 copies sold, the Woman After God's Own Heart(R) Bible study series continues to be extremely popular for both individual and group study.
Are you living in the Holy Spirit's power? The book of Acts is filled with incredible examples of God's Spirit at work in the lives of His people. As you study along with Elizabeth George, you'll learn about...
- the Spirit's promises and provision, and what they mean to you
- your unique place in God's church and how the Holy Spirit uses you
- being a blessing to both believers and unbelievers
As a Christian you have the same commission God gave to the people in Acts. Step out in the Spirit's power...and yield yourself completely to all God wants to do through you.
- Series: A Woman After God's Own Heart
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (July 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736937013
- ISBN-13: 978-0736937016
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
Reader reviews of Relying on the Power of the Spirit: Acts by Elizabeth George
Great Deep Study
"Great Bible study! Manageable session. No fluff just go ol fashion Bible! I am now doing her Ephesians study. This study is a look through acts. I really liked how she works through acts and what the Holy Spirit is doing!" -Online Customer
Love this study on Acts
"We are using this book in our ladies Bible study. We are loving this book. Not too intense, yet leads to great conversation. God is changing our lives." - S Trimble