A Boy After God's Own Heart: Your Awesome Adventure with Jesus by Jim George
Share the Gift of Jesus with Your Boy
Boys have a lot competing for their attention, and peer pressure can be tremendous―making it a challenge to encourage them toward the things of God and living the Christian life.
Jim George, in his book A Boy After God's Own Heart: Your Awesome Adventure with Jesus, helps young guys to understand why God is important in everything they do.
And he teaches that the Bible has the answers for all the questions and issues they face as they grow older.
Benefits to Reading A Boy After God's Own Heart by Jim George
Boys will learn…
- the value of honoring and respecting their parents
- the keys to making right choices and decisions
- how to choose the best kinds of friends and be a good friend
- the benefits of taking school seriously and being responsible
- the need to follow after God by reading the Bible and spending time in prayer
How to Use This Book
This book includes discussion questions and interactive material, opening a whole new world for boys, pointing them in the right direction for becoming what God designed them to be.
Read a Sample Chapter from the Book
A Boy After God's Own Heart: Your Awesome Adventure with Jesus Product Details
- Age Range: 9 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 4 - 7
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Csm edition (September 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736945024
- ISBN-13: 978-0736945028
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces