A Girl After God's Own Heart Devotional Original Edition by Elizabeth George
An Encouraging Resource for the Special Girl in Your Life
Do you remember what it felt like to be a tween—those awkward, uncomfortable, yet exciting years from eight-to-twelve? Bestselling author Elizabeth George does and she wants to share some guidance to help your tween daughter (or granddaughter) not only survive, but thrive during this important time in her life.
Left alone to make decisions, even the most level-headed young girl can stumble over life's difficult moments. Let's support our girls by providing guidance and support they can feel confident and equipped with to make good decisions.
Each of these short, easy-to-read devotions (over 100+) cover every part of a tween girl's world, including
- Creating strong friendships
- Having healthy self-esteem
- Choosing to follow Jesus
- Making smart decisions
- Developing good work habits
Christian Devotional for Girls
Girls will treasure this unique devotional with special touches like a fun, faux-leather cover and a ribbon marker to keep their place. If you want to encourage a tween to truly become a girl after God's own heart, this book is a great place to start!
Read a Sample Chapter from A Girl After God's Own Heart Devotional
A Girl After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George Product Details
- Age Range: 8 - 11 years
- Grade Level: 2 - 3
- Imitation Leather: 160 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (August 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736966854
- ISBN-13: 978-0736966856
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.5 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
Christian Books by Elizabeth George
Elizabeth and her husband, Jim George, have helped countless men and women:
- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself through God’s loving eyes.
- Increase closeness in marriage by serving and honoring each other.
- Powerfully shape the hearts of children and teenagers.
- Enjoy greater intimacy with God.
Women around the world are drawn to Elizabeth’s approach of daily starting with the Bible to handle life’s challenges. Her ability to weave biblical truth into everyday issues has led readers to make over 15 of her books bestsellers.