A Dad After God's Own Heart: Becoming the Father Your Kids Need
Dads, Be #1 for Your Kids
What does it take to become a great dad? The question alone might overwhelm you, but it's really more simple than you might think. It all starts with having a heart for God, and a heart for your kids.
In A Dad After God's Own Heart, bestselling author Jim George shares the basics for how to be a good dad with your kids, including...
- letting your kids know you love and care for them
- learning the keys to positive and effective communication
- knowing the qualities kids need most in a dad
- ways to encourage your children in their spiritual growth
- how to build healthy relationships that will last for a lifetime
As you commit to learning how to become the dad your kids need, you'll not only draw closer to your children, but you'll find incredible blessings in fatherhood.
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (April 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736974563
- ISBN-13: 978-0736974561
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces