The Man Who Makes A Difference: 10 Keys to a Life of Impact
The Bible is filled with amazing people, and Paul stands out prominently among them. What made him so effective, so influential? In this book, author Jim George explores how Paul took God's priorities for life and made them his own. The result? He had a significant impact on everyone around him. From Paul we can learn how to…
- let God's power work in and through us
- acquire discernment for making right decisions and choices
- pursue holiness that allows God to work through us unhindered
- stay faithful to God's calling all the way to the end
Because it is God who enables us, these qualities are accessible to every believer. Readers will experience true fulfillment as they take steps toward making a difference in the workplace, at home, at church, and in their community.
Free Resource: How Does God Communicate with Us?
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Reprint edition (September 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736920714
- ISBN-13: 978-0736920711
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces