Beautiful in God's Eyes: The Treasures of the Proverbs 31 Woman by Elizabeth George
Beauty is more than skin deep—
it starts in the heart and works outward
Exploring the timeless wisdom of Proverbs 31, Bible teacher Elizabeth George reveals how you can become a woman of true beauty—a woman who desires to honor God in all that she says and does. Beautiful in God's Eyes helps you make each day immensely meaningful as you delight in God and discover how to...
- experience instant progress toward personal goals
- manage daily life more effectively
- tap into unlimited energy
- apply biblical principles to enhance relationships
- move from the ordinary to the extraordinary
You can experience a richer, more exciting spiritual walk as you embrace God's design for true beauty in your life.
- Series: George, Elizabeth (Insp)
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Reissue edition (October 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736970495
- ISBN-13: 978-0736970495
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces
Reader Reviews of Beautiful in God's Eyes: The Treasures of the Proverbs 31 Woman by Elizabeth George
The best book for young ladies!!!
"This is one of my favorite books! I have read this book 3 times and recommend it to all of my girl friends. When I am struggling in life and doubting whether I will ever be pretty enough or whether I will find a guy. I am reminded of this book and that it does not matter what other guys think of me but rather what God thinks of me. If you have not read this book, it is a must!!!" - Victoria
Definitely worth your time!
"This book really dissects Proverbs 31, and gives guidelines on how to become that woman. If you want to mature as a woman of God and feel content, then this book is the book for you." - Ebony