If you’ve struggled with worry, frustration, or discouragement, Elizabeth George understands. This six-session video study based on her book, Loving God With All Your Mind, will help you:
- Handle your emotions by focusing on what is true about God and about life.
- Grasp His purpose for life and move toward it.
- Trust Him in all things and find inner peace in every circumstance.
Centering your life around God’s truth will help you put your love for Him into action. And as your thinking changes, your life will too!
Six 30-minute sessions cover these topics:
- Training Your Thoughts
- Winning over Worry
- Pressing for the Prize
- Counting On God’s Goodness
- Living Out God’s Plan
- Accepting the Unacceptable
This video is designed for use with the Loving God with All Your Mind Interactive Workbook.
The video kit contains two DVDs – six sessions – Total running time: 188 minutes. A helpful leaders guide is included.
Get a free copy of Loving God with All Your Mind Study Guide when you purchase any of the Loving God with All Your Mind resources.