A Boy's Guide to Discovering His Bible by Jim George
Studying the Bible for Kids
As a boy growing up, do you know that one of the most important things you can do is read your Bible?
But if you look closely, you'll discover how the Bible shows you how to live God's way.
The Bible can help you...
- know how to find good friends
- get along better with your family
- make right choices instead of wrong ones
- become more responsible and use your time well
- grow wise and become a strong Christian
There is a lot God wants to share with you. Get to know your Bible better--it's an amazing adventure!
A Boy's Guide to Discovering His Bible Book Details
- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (April 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736962549
- ISBN-13: 978-0736962544
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
Reviews of A Boy's Guide to Discovering His Bible by Jim George
Great book to get boys loving the word
"Love this study guide, it isn't 'dry' for kids. I love the anecdotal stories the author includes that kids could identify with, and that it gets us talking about scripture & what it means to an 8yr old's life. Helps him see the importance of reading & knowing the Word." - Jennifer