A Girl After God's Own Heart Devotional by Elizabeth George
For the Special Tween Girl in Your Life
Do you remember what it felt like to be a tween—those awkward, uncomfortable yet exciting years from eight-to-twelve? Bestselling author Elizabeth George does and she wants to share some thoughts to help your tween daughter (or granddaughter) not only survive, but thrive during this important time in her life.
Each of these, short, easy-to-read devotions (over 100+) cover every part of a tween girl's world, including
- Creating strong friendships
- Having healthy self-esteem
- Choosing to follow Jesus
- Making smart decisions
- Developing good work habits
Girls will treasure this unique devotional with special touches like a fun, faux-leather cover and a ribbon marker to keep their place. If you want to encourage a tween to truly become a girl after God's own heart, this book is a great place to start!
- Age Range: 8 - 11 years
- Grade Level: 2 - 3
- Imitation Leather: 160 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (August 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736966854
- ISBN-13: 978-0736966856
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 0.5 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
Christian Books by Elizabeth George
Elizabeth and her husband, Jim George, have helped countless men and women:
- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself through God’s loving eyes.
- Increase closeness in marriage by serving and honoring each other.
- Powerfully shape the hearts of children and teenagers.
- Enjoy greater intimacy with God.
Women around the world are drawn to Elizabeth’s approach of daily starting with the Bible to handle life’s challenges. Her ability to weave biblical truth into everyday issues has led readers to make over 15 of her books bestsellers.