A Dad After God's Own Heart (Previous Edition) by Jim George
How to Be a Good Father
It's not as overwhelming as you might think. It all starts with having a heart for God, and a heart for your kids.
In A Dad After God's Own Heart, bestselling author Jim George shares the simple basics for how to be a good dad with your kids. This includes…
- letting your kids know you love and care for them
- learning the keys to positive and effective communication
- knowing the qualities kids need most in a dad
- ways to encourage your children in their spiritual growth
- how to build healthy relationships that will last for a lifetime
Guidance on Fatherhood
As you commit to learning how to be a good dad, these parenting tips for dads will draw you closer to your children and help you find fatherhood to be an incredible blessing, just as God intended.
Who This Book Was Written For
There is no play book for how to be a great dad. Often it's our experience that teaches us what to do and what not to do. What if dad's could take a page from God's play book? What if dad's could learn about how to develop relationships with their kids and apply the practical tips and insight in challenging parenting situations before they happen?
This book was written for dads looking for exactly that. Whether he's a father-to-be, a father to one, or a father to many, this book will provide knowledge to develop the confidence men need to become great dads!
A Dad After God's Own Heart Book Details
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (April 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736950877
- ISBN-13: 978-0736950879
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces