A Girl After God's Own Heart: A Tween Adventure with Jesus
Bestselling author Elizabeth George follows her popular teen books (more than 400,000 copies sold), including A Young Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices, by reaching out to tweens, ages 8 to 12, in A Girl After God's Own Heart.
Upbeat and positive, Elizabeth provides biblical truths and suggestions so tweens can thrive. She reaches out to girls where they're at and addresses daily issues that concern them, including―
- building real friendships
- talking with parents
- putting Jesus first
- handling schoolwork and activities
- deciding how to dress
Becoming A Girl After God's Own Heart
Girls are busy developing new skills and increasing their knowledge as they grow into young women. A Girl After God's Own Heart shows them how to establish healthy guidelines that honor God, promote their well-being, and help them get the most from this wonderful time in their lives.
Perfect for Sunday school, preteen groups, and individuals.
“A Girl After God’s Own Heart has deepened my relationship with God, especially in the area of prayer. I used to go to God only with a list of requests, but just felt so guilty and disconnected. But now I spend a lot of my prayer time praising Him, which has grown my love for God.” Shannon, 11 years old
- Age Range: 9 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 4 - 7
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (March 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736917683
- ISBN-13: 978-0736917681
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 5.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
ELIZABETH GEORGE BOOKS
Elizabeth and her husband, Jim George, have helped countless men and women:
- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself through God’s loving eyes.
- Increase closeness in marriage by serving and honoring each other.
- Powerfully shape the hearts of children and teenagers.
- Enjoy greater intimacy with God.
Women around the world are drawn to Elizabeth’s approach of daily starting with the Bible to handle life’s challenges. Her ability to weave biblical truth into everyday issues has led readers to make over 15 of her books bestsellers.