A Little Boy After God's Own Heart By Jim George and Elizabeth George
So if you say you'll help, be sure that you do.
Oh, how a family is happy and blessed
When you, their dear son, show faithfulness.
Bestselling authors Jim and Elizabeth George share biblical truths in fun rhymes for little guys. Joining together again with popular artist Judy Luenebrink (God's Wisdom for Little Boys), the Georges offer growing boys encouragement to
- show God's love when being a good friend
- honor their parents by behaving well
- practice patience as they help others--including brothers and sisters
- demonstrate the Golden Rule by being generous
- follow through as a faithful, obedient boy
The combination of charming paintings and easy-to-learn lessons will guide boys toward the heart of God and toward a life of godliness that shows in their words, actions, and spirit.
- Age Range: 4 - 7 years
- Grade Level: Preschool - 2
- Hardcover: 32 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (March 1, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780736917827
- ISBN-13: 978-0736917827
- ASIN: 0736917829
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 0.4 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces