Updated edition! Here is fresh help for you—a busy mom!—to make God an everyday part of your child's life.
Mom, You Guide Their Hearts
You feed them, bathe them, hold them, kiss them. Your days are spent caring for and nurturing your children. In all the distractions of life and the demands of motherhood, how can you know if your children will grow to follow after God?
Bestselling author, Elizabeth George has journeyed through the ups and downs of mothering children into adulthood. In A Mom After God's Own Heart, she offers practical tips and encouraging advice to help you raise children of all ages in the knowledge of the Lord. Here you'll find...
- Easy-to-implement principles for enjoyable and effective parenting
- Specific tools for teaching your children about God's love for them
- Biblical insight to encourage you along the parenting journey
Mom, as you meet your children's daily needs, know that God has given you a unique position of influence over their lives—you guide their hearts. No matter what their ages, you can help them experience His love, blessings, and provisions when you become A Mom After God's Own Heart.
Read Sample Chapter
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (January 22, 2019)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
ELIZABETH GEORGE BOOKS
Elizabeth and her husband, Jim George, have helped countless men and women:
- Simplify life by focusing on God’s priorities.
- Appreciate God’s Word and apply it to everyday situations.
- Respond to circumstances with confidence by seeing yourself through God’s loving eyes.
- Increase closeness in marriage by serving and honoring each other.
- Powerfully shape the hearts of children and teenagers.
- Enjoy greater intimacy with God.
Women around the world are drawn to Elizabeth’s approach of daily starting with the Bible to handle life’s challenges. Her ability to weave biblical truth into everyday issues has led readers to make over 15 of her books bestsellers.