A Woman Who Reflects the Heart of Jesus: 30 Ways to Christlike Character By Elizabeth George
Elizabeth George has long been a favorite source of encouragement and wisdom for women who hunger to know how God desires for them to live. In her newest release, Elizabeth asks, "Where better can we learn about right character and conduct than Jesus Himself?"
There is much we can learn from this perfect life example: His generosity in caring for the needs of others, the abundance of His kindness and forgiveness even to His enemies, His persistence in watching over His own, and His willingness to give His all even though He had nothing.
Every woman who desires to…
- skillfully make the most of limited time
- give freely without expecting anything in return
- achieve all things in God's strength and not her own
- let her light shine and glorify God
…will find a treasure trove of truths and applications that enable her to follow well in the footsteps of Jesus.
Free Resource: God's Purpose & Provision for Every Woman
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (September 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736912991
- ISBN-13: 978-0736912990
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.7 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces