A Young Woman's Guide to Prayer: Talking with God About Everything by Elizabeth George
Elizabeth George, author of the bestseller A Young Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 300,000 copies sold), now shows teen women how to make prayer a part of their busy lives.
From her own journey through the Bible and the lives of others, Elizabeth shares the difference prayer makes in everyday life. She provides step-by-step guidance and ideas for experiencing an exciting prayer life, highlighting how to―
- make prayer a reality
- establish a regular time for talking with God
- pray from the heart for daily needs
- improve relationships through prayer
Teen girls will grow to know God in a very real way as they develop an active, personal, and meaningful prayer life! Great for Sunday school, youth group studies, and individual reading.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Reprint edition (September 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736944990
- ISBN-13: 978-0736944991
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.6 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces