A Young Woman's Walk with God: Growing More Like Jesus by Elizabeth George
Elizabeth George, author of A Young Woman After God's Own Heart (more than 150,000 copies sold), offers another life-changing teen book--A Young Woman's Walk with God.
Christian teens long to please God, but peer pressure, school activities, and physical changes make godly qualities such as patience, kindness, and self-control hard to develop. The good news is that by focusing on God, girls can live the fruit of the Spirit. Then they'll be able to--
- put on a positive attitude daily
- have peace regardless of circumstances
- experience joy even during difficulties
Faithfulness and gentleness come as teens walk with Jesus and express His love to those around them.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (January 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736916539
- ISBN-13: 978-0736916530
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.6 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces