Breaking the Worry Habit Forever
Tackling the growing problem of anxiety, Elizabeth George draws on the Bible and her personal experiences to help readers develop their trust in the Lord and take steps to keep worry and runaway fear in check.
Going beyond the simple “just pray and give your troubles to the Lord,” Elizabeth acknowledges how hard it can be to “let go and let God.” She offers practical step-by-step advice to help readers…
- change their focus
- find the positive in negative situations
- understand what they can and can’t change
- know what to do when feeling overwhelmed
- develop proactive skills to head off anxiety
- understand that Christ is with them always
Insightful discussion questions for each chapter will help readers apply the biblical principles and insights to their lives… and break their worry habit forever.