Cultivating a Life of Character: Judges/Ruth by Elizabeth George
This Bible study from Elizabeth George looks at the dark days of the Judges, where God faithfully raised up men and women of character to lead his people. Journey through the books of Judges and Ruth, and marvel at the godly character of women, such as Deborah, Jephthah’s daughter, Samson’s mother, Naomi, and Ruth.
As you seek God’s heart in this study, Elizabeth will help you:
- See giant potential in your ordinary life.
- Cultivate the good qualities of character.
- Honor God’s faithfulness with your own.
- Series: A Woman After God's Own Heart
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Student/Stdy Gde edition (February 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736904980
- ISBN-13: 978-0736904988
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces