Life Management for Busy Women: Living Out God's Plan with Passion and Purpose By Elizabeth George
Elizabeth George--speaker, teacher, and bestselling author of A Woman After God's Own Heart(R)--admits to being a disorganized, goal-less woman when she was in her 20s. Over the decades, the love and patience of God and the transforming power of his Word and Spirit have taught her the life-changing principles she shares here, including how to...
- live each day God's way
- take charge of busyness and find a balanced life
- be a better steward of resources
"Just for Today" and "Just for This Week" sections help readers apply and solidify transforming new habits.
This unique sourcebook will strike a chord with women hungering to live orderly lives that are a testimony to their faith.
Free Resource: Life Management of the Heart
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Revised edition (August 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736951261
- ISBN-13: 978-0736951265
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces