Loving God with All Your Mind By Elizabeth George
Elizabeth George's Loving God with All Your Mind (more than 200,000 copies sold) has been revised and expanded. Elizabeth lets women know that loving the Lord involves action! Focusing on six main scripture passages, she helps readers understand what it means to truly--
- let your mind think on what is true about God and about life
- grasp and move toward God's purpose for life
- trust the Lord in all things
Drawing on biblical wisdom as well as personal experience, Elizabeth helps women handle their emotions and discover inner peace that comes from focusing on what is true. She shares six powerful Bible truths that will help readers draw closer to God and know His joy and love.
Get a free copy of Loving God with All Your Mind Study Guide when you purchase any of the Loving God with All Your Mind resources.
Free Resource: Tips to Tame Your Thoughts
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Updated 10th Anniversary edition (January 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736913823
- ISBN-13: 978-0736913829
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
Product Categories: Elizabeth's Books