The Bare Bones Bible Handbook: 10 Minutes to Understanding Each Book of the Bible by Jim George
The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook by bestselling author Jim George is the perfect resource for learning about the books of the Bible in short, fascinating overviews that include...
- The grand theme and main points of each book
- The key men and women of God and what you can learn from them
- The major events in Bible history and their significance
- Quick, simple, personal applications for spiritual growth and daily living
- Tips for improved personal study and a one-year Bible reading plan
Each overview takes only 10 minutes to read and will enable you to master the books of the Bible more quickly. You'll find this a clear, practical, and fascinating guide well worth keeping next to your Bible at all times. Excellent for anyone who wants to understand and mine the riches of God's Word more deeply.
- Series: The Bare Bones Bible Series
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Reprint edition (January 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736958185
- ISBN-13: 978-0736958189
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
Reference for every Christ follower
"This is an absolutely great reference for every Christ follower. It breaks down every book of the Bible and brings the lesson to modern day and provides an applicable reference." - Joanne Minney
Great book for a quick summary
"I bought this for my husband who has been studying the Bible for about 30 years. He's enjoyed having this book as a handy reference. I would recommend this for anyone who likes to study the actual Bible, but is not much into commentaries, etc. Before you read a book in the Bible, pull this out and get a great overview of the author of the book, the times and situation it was written in, and major topics of the book. This handy reference will help you gain perspective on what you read in the Bible." - Paula W.