The Bare Bones Bible Handbook: 10 Minutes to Understanding Each Book of the Bible By Jim George
The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook by bestselling author Jim George is the perfect resource for learning about the books of the Bible in short, fascinating overviews that include...
- The grand theme and main points of each book
- The key men and women of God and what you can learn from them
- The major events in Bible history and their significance
- Quick, simple, personal applications for spiritual growth and daily living
- Tips for improved personal study and a one-year Bible reading plan
Each overview takes only 10 minutes to read and will enable you to master the books of the Bible more quickly. You'll find this a clear, practical, and fascinating guide well worth keeping next to your Bible at all times. Excellent for anyone who wants to understand and mine the riches of God's Word more deeply.
- Series: The Bare Bones Bible Series
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Reprint edition (January 1, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736958185
- ISBN-13: 978-0736958189
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces