The Heart of a Woman Who Prays: Drawing Near to the God Who Loves You by Elizabeth George
A 100,000+ copies bestseller from Elizabeth George is made even better with a new cover and the addition of a study guide!
The question every believer asks--whether new in Christ or a seasoned veteran--is, How can I be more effective in my prayer life? When it comes to talking to God about people and life-issues, there's always room for growth.
Which is why The Heart of a Woman Who Prays is such a significant resource for Christian women at all stages of faith. With Scripture, ideas, and practical advice, Elizabeth provides the inspiration, motivation, and step-by-step guidance to help a woman utilize prayer to...
- stabilize her emotions and perspective when life is unstable
- apply God's promises to her problems
- talk to God about family and friends
- discover and carry out God's plan for her life
- count on God's provision through hard times
Includes a study guide helpful for both individuals and groups.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers; Reprint edition (March 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736928685
- ISBN-13: 978-0736928687
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 8.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
Reader Reviews of The Heart of a Woman Who Prays: Drawing Near to the God Who Loves You
"This book transformed my prayer life. I thought I knew how to pray until I read this. It takes you to a place of understanding and depth in your prayer life. I'm even reading it to my young teen boys...It's that good!" - Kindra
"Elizabeth George challenges you to take a deep look at yourself and your life too find the things that stand in the way of a fuller relationship with God. Taking the challenges can send you on an amazing spiritual journey." - Jill Key