As people who love the Lord, we must bluntly and daily ask ourselves if there is any area in our life where we know we are off track, out of God’s will, and have wandered off His path of righteousness. Are there any choices of disobedience we are making repeatedly that are becoming unholy habits?
Here are several time-proven practices that help us to leave the rut of our bad habits. And rush to the side (and safety!) of God’s guidance:
- A-dmit your sin and acknowledge it as disobedience.
- A-sk for accountability from other trusted Christians.
- A-rm yourself adequately with prayer and with Scripture.
- A-ssociate with other Christians who possess the habits you desire.
- A-bolish all stumbling-stones from your environment.
- A-im at walking beside the Shepherd one day at a time.
- A-cquaint yourself more intimately with Jesus and His righteousness.
We are blessed to have a God who loves and cares for us. He promises to lead us and guide us out of our own unproﬁtable ruts and into His paths of righteousness (Psalm 23:3)!
A Woman Who Reflects the Heart of Jesus a treasure trove of truths and applications that enable you to follow in the footsteps of Jesus.