“This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night….”
Yes, I’m another voice encouraging you to read, study, and memorize Scripture. But maybe you think, “I tried reading the Bible before. I’ve done a stint or two of Bible study. And I was in a program once where I memorized some verses. I don’t feel like doing any of this right now.”
But when you allow God’s Word to “dwell in you richly” (Colossians 3:16), things happen. Wonderful things! Amazing things! Even things you don’t understand and can’t understand or explain.
- You’ll discover fresh energy, new excitement, and a different—and better—outlook on life.
- You’ll dream of doing great things for God as you begin to understand what great things He has done for you.
- You’ll have ideas and wonder, Now where did those come from?
- You’ll treat people differently, treat them better.
- You’ll find yourself embracing and tackling your ministries, work, and responsibilities with joy. —You won’t even recognize yourself!
- Your goals will change. I guarantee it.
Bottom line? You’ll be traveling God’s road to success, tasting and partaking of His brand of achievement and contribution. Why? Because you chose to meditate on God’s Word day and night. You chose to breathe, think, ponder, relish, and live—really live!—God’s book of the law.
Learn the great truths of the Bible and make them real in your life with The 50 Most Important Teachings of the Bible. You’ll be strengthened and encouraged as you do!