The world is full of people who have a low “self-image” or have a “poor me” attitude. You, too, have probably been tempted to give in to such thinking. But God gives you a sure remedy. Through His Word, God’s message to your heart is to constantly remember what He’s done for you through and in His Son, Jesus Christ. Here are some of the riches your heavenly Father bestows on you:
- God “has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ” (Ephesians 1:3).
- Jesus “chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love” (Ephesians 1:4).
- “God predestined you… to adoption as sons… by Jesus Christ to Himself… according to the good pleasure of His will” (Ephesians 1:5).
And here is more wonderful news:
- You’ve been crowned with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
- You blessings are spiritual, not material ones that fade and deteriorate. Your riches in Christ are everlasting.
- You have vast spiritual wealth in Christ. You have all the benefits that come from having God for your heavenly Father. And you have everything you need to grow spiritually.